The ranch is located about 2 miles south east of Glenns Ferry on Rosevear Road at 2050 East Medicine Wheel Lane. Glenns Ferry is about 72 miles south east of Boise on Interstate 84.
The school is located at 357 East 4th Street in Glenns Ferry, Idaho, just North West of the Southside Market with the Sinclair Gas Pump.
Dale Jeffrey: Guest House and Rock House on Medicine Wheel Ranch 208-869-1002
208-866-0911 Sarah; Newly renovated and very nice; 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom. 2 Queen beds, 2 Twin beds. Large yard, plenty of parking. Outside seating, Traeger, corn hole
Little House on the Farm: Less than one mile from Glenns Ferry; Sleeps 4 or more. www.airbnb.com Owner' Nate Jones
The Pink House: Private rooms one block from school. Call Traci at: 208-573-2164
Hansens Motel: Located down town, 1 block walking distance from school. 208-366-9983, 103 E. 1st Ave., Glenns Ferry, Idaho 83623
· Travis Crone: Single bedroom, living room, full kitchen and bath with WiFi $50/per night. 208-599-4200 or email@example.com
· Kelly McCone: Two bedrooms $25 per night in Glenns Ferry : 208-867-2984 or McHnBeasty10@aol.com
· Jean Mullen: Rooms for 3 ladies in her home, two blocks from school – Reasonable rates: 208-366-2433; 220 East Idaho
· Susie Taylor: Room for one in her home – bedroom with bath. 1040 W. Madison; several blocks from school, but within walking distance: 208-366-3320
· Denver Price: Bunkhouse 1 ½ miles east of town – fully furnished for two including full kitchen; dog kennel and horse pasture. Call Angela 208-591-0812 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Annie Reynolds: Three-bedroom house 1 ½ miles east of Glenns Ferry – Full kitchen, Master bedroom w/queen bed w/bath; two more bedrooms w/double beds w/shared bath; NO TV or Internet at this time. Contact Annie Reynolds 208-599-7733 or email@example.com.
River Ranch: 7 Miles North East of Glenns Ferry on Old Hiway 30; 3420 N. Knox Drive, King Hill, Idaho 83633; www.riverranchretreat.net; Phone: Cari at 208-599-2684, Beautiful Housing, Reasonable Prices, Right on the Snake River.
· Three Island State Park 208-366-2394
· Trails Break RV Park 208-366-7745
· Elmore County Fairgrounds 208-587-2136 Ext. 287
Mountain Home: (25 miles northwest on I-84)
· Sleep Inn: 208/587-9743
· Best Western: 208/587-8477
· Motel Thunderbird: 208/587-7927
· Towne Center Motel: 208/587-3373
Bliss: (19 miles southeast on I-84)
· Y–Inn 208-352-4451
· Amber Inn 208-352-4441
It's About the Horses at EGTI
A Registered, Bonded and Insured Proprietary School
Idaho State Board of Education
Equine Gnathological Training Institute, Inc.
2050 East Medicine Wheel Lane
King Hill, Idaho 83633 USA
Dale's Cell: 208-869-1002