Many individuals attending our classes fly into Boise, our closest airport and rent a vehicle allowing them to tour beautiful southern Idaho during their stay. We are happy to shuttle folks to and from the airport for $75.00 each way.
The ranch is located about 2 miles south east of Glenns Ferry on Rosevear Road at 2050 East Medicine Wheel Lane. Glenns Ferry is about 72 miles south east of Boise on Interstate 84.
Dale Jeffrey: Guest House and Rock House on Medicine Wheel Ranch 208-869-1002
· Lori Freeman: Two extra rooms in her home, for one or two female students, with one bathroom to share, within walking distance to facilities: 208-599-7752
Hansens Motel: Located down town, 1 block walking distance from school. 208-366-9983, 103 E. 1st Ave., Glenns Ferry, Idaho 83623
· Redford Motel:Located on the west end of town, about 15 minutes walking distance from school. firstname.lastname@example.org OR 208-366-2421
· Travis Crone: Single bedroom, living room, full kitchen and bath with WiFi $50/per night. 208-599-4200 or email@example.com
· JoAnne Lanham: Rooms for 2-3 people in her home with a river view only a 10-minute walk from facilities. 208-366-2363
· Kelly McCone: Two bedrooms $25 per night in Glenns Ferry : 208-867-2984 or McHnBeasty10@aol.com
· Jean Mullen: Rooms for 3 ladies in her home, two blocks from school – Reasonable rates: 208-366-2433
· Susie Taylor: Room for one in her home – bedroom with bath. 1040 W. Madison; several blocks from school, but within walking distance: 208-366-3320
· Denver Price: Bunkhouse 1 ½ miles east of town – fully furnished for two including full kitchen; dog kennel and horse pasture. Call Angela 208-591-0812 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Annie Reynolds: Three-bedroom house 1 ½ miles east of Glenns Ferry – Full kitchen, Master bedroom w/queen bed w/bath; two more bedrooms w/double beds w/shared bath; NO TV or Internet at this time. Contact Annie Reynolds 208-599-7733 or email@example.com.
· Three Island State Park 208-366-2394
· Trails Break RV Park 208-366-7745
· Elmore County Fairgrounds 208-587-2136 Ext. 287
Mountain Home: (25 miles northwest on I-84)
· Sleep Inn: 208/587-9743
· Best Western: 208/587-8477
· Motel Thunderbird: 208/587-7927
· Towne Center Motel: 208/587-3373
Bliss: (19 miles southeast on I-84)
· Y–Inn 208-352-4451
· Amber Inn 208-352-4441
It's About the Horses at EGTI
A Registered, Bonded and Insured Proprietary School
Idaho State Board of Education
Equine Gnathological Training Institute, Inc.
2050 East Medicine Wheel Lane
King Hill, Idaho 83633 USA
Dale's Cell: 208-869-1002